- Sale The Complete 2013 User’s Guide to the Amazing Amazon Kindle Fire Special Offers
- Buy Nikon COOLPIX S3300 16 MP Digital Camera with 6x Zoom NIKKOR Glass Lens and 2.7-inch LCD (Purple) Special Deals
- Discount Vintage SLR Camera Antiqued Silver Pendant Necklace Low Price
- Sale Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR Nikkor Zoom Lens Free Shipping
- Sale Lowepro SlingShot 100 All-Weather Digital Camera Backpack – Black Super Save Shipping
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting Buy Online Camera Deals, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.
Paying by Credit Card and Check Card
- Cards Accepted as Payment on Amazon.com
- Payment Safety & Security on Amazon.com
- Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
Cards Accepted as Payment on Amazon.com
Which cards can you use on Amazon.com? We accept the following cards as payment for your orders:
- Visa (including the Amazon.com Visa Card)
- Discover Network
- American Express
- Diner’s Club (U.S. billing addresses only)
- Visa or MasterCard check cards or ATM cards
- Visa, MasterCard, or American Express pre-paid credit or gift cards
- Amazon Credit Account
You can use debit, check, pre-paid, and gift cards issued by the companies above as well as their standard credit cards. For example, if you’re paying with a Visa Check Card please select Visa from the drop-down menu on the order form when indicating the card type. Similarly, if you’re paying with a EuroCard or MasterMoney Card, select MasterCard. For credit cards denominated in a supported currency other than U.S. dollars (USD), your bank or credit card company may charge foreign conversion fees.
You’ll need to choose a single payment method to place your order on Amazon.com. You can’t split your payment between multiple cards. This includes the Amazon Store Card and gift cards issued by the companies above.
You can combine Amazon Gift Cards with a credit or debit card payment to complete your order. If you’re interested in buying an Amazon Gift Card to split the payment on your merchandise order, please see our Amazon Gift Cards Frequently Asked Questions here:
Using a Corporate Purchasing Card
Amazon.com accepts purchasing cards as payment. These cards are typically used by corporations and institutions to better track purchases. Please visit the Purchasing Cards Help page for more information.
Pre-paid Credit or Gift Card Payment Restrictions
If you are using a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express pre-paid credit or gift card, please note the following restrictions:
- Pre-paid gift cards can’t be combined with credit cards on a single order.
- Pre-paid gift cards can’t be used to sign up for Amazon Prime membership.
- Amex Gift Cards can’t be used to purchase Amazon.com gift cards.
- Some banks may require you to register pre-paid gift cards with your name and billing address by calling the number on the back of the card.
- Amazon.com does not support entering the three-digit CVV code normally found on the back of some cards. If entering the code is required by the issuing bank, your payment may not process successfully.
- We will process a $1 authorization at the time of order to make sure the payment method is valid. This authorization is not a charge, but your bank may hold the authorized funds as unavailable until the authorization expires.
If the item you’ve ordered is sold by Amazon.com, we will not charge your card for any items until after they enter the shipping process.
If you are using an American Express card and it expires with funds remaining, call American Express Customer Service (the number is on the back of the card) to have the funds moved onto a new card. American Express does not charge for this service.
Payment Safety & Security on Amazon.com
You can safely enter your entire card number on Amazon.com via our secure server, which encrypts all submitted information.
Verified by Visa
Amazon.com does not currently support the Verified by Visa program. You can still use your Visa credit card as payment for an order, but you won’t be asked to enter your Verified by Visa password.
Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Amazon with information about why your payment was declined. Because of this, you most likely need to contact your bank directly to solve most payment issues.
Amazon Customer Service can help you:
- Verify if you entered your payment information correctly on your order.
- Change the payment method on an open order.
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
- You’ve successfully used the payment method on a previous order.
- Part of your order has already charged and shipped successfully.
- You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
Here are steps you can take to resolve payment issues:
- Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first time orders and high value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
- Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
- Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds. When you place an order with Amazon.com or on Amazon Marketplace, we contact your card’s issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number, and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.If you make changes to your order, cancel items, or a multiple-item order ships in more than one shipment, your card may be authorized for each change and funds may be reserved against your account for each authorization.Some banks have been known to hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is declining due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify the amount of time they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account.
- Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you used a payment method already on Your Account, you may simply need to update some of the information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you entered the number and other information correctly. Visit the Change Payment Method section of Your Account to update the payment information on an open order.
- Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card. Visit the Change Payment Method section of Your Account to update the payment information on an open order.
- If paying by credit card is not an option: Buy Amazon.com Gift Card claim codes with cash from authorized resellers at a store near you. Learn more.